Pet Friendly Apartments in Colorado Springs
Finding a pet friendly apartment can be tough. Here at Village East Apartments we certainly understand how important it is to have our companions by our side. That’s why we are a pet friendly community. We love your pets as much as you do. Here are the rules and regulations when having a pet at Village East Apartments.
- A pet cannot exceed 60 lbs. in weight. The number of pets is limited to 2 per apartment.
- Breed and age restrictions apply per the following:
- Pets must be at least one year of age at the time of move in or at the time pet is aquired.
- Pit bulls, bull terriers, American Staffordshire terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Chows, Pres Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids and Huskies or any mix of these breeds are prohibited.
- In order to keep the grounds clean and sanitary, all pets must be picked up after. We have conveniently located receptacles for waste disposal. It will be a violation of these rules if any resident simply “turns out the pet” and recalls it at his convenience. This does include cats.
- Pets must be “on leash” at all times when outside the apartment.
- Pets are not to be tied or staked outside the apartment. Residents may not leave a pet on balconies, porches or patios for extended periods of time.
- The resident will be asked to remove any pet that constantly bothers other residents, whether inside or outside, or constitutes a problem or obstruction to the agents and employees of the Manager or Owner from properly performing their functions, duties and responsibilities. If resident fails to remove said pet following complaints from residents and requests from management within ten (10) calendar days, the Lease may be terminated.